The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Thursday, March 23, 2006

    Lord of the Dance

    Was listening to Lord of the Dance and woooo... it sure brings back tons of memory.. Kekeke.. I especially love that concert when we played that piece. When the whole band and Miss chan got so HIGH that we just keep inreasing the tempo.. woohoo!~ It was fun!!!!! Sheesh.. I miss those times

    Anyway, came acroos the funkygrad webbie and they were talking about the top 5 places to make out in NUS.. Wahahahaha!!!! Nowadays when you go toilet, keep a look for for used.. ahem *you know what* wahhahaha


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:16 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela